To support our technical-commercial team in Benelux we are looking for a:
TECHNICAL MANAGER PFP
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As a technical expert/advisor you are the first point of contact for all kinds of questions about passive fire protection (PFP) and you offer a total solution to the customer, possibly in consultation with the manufacturers.
- You consult and coordinate with the various manufacturers and test centers.
- You monitor the validity of reports and certificates for new and existing products.
- You keep the documentation on products, properties, tests and certifications in our technical applications up-to-date.
- You follow the market and legislation regarding passive fire prevention and ensure that this information is also transferred to your colleagues.
- You provide training and presentations to customers and colleagues within the IPCOM group.
- You support the Dutch market and help expand the Belgian market commercially.
- You preferably enjoyed an HTS education/bachelor in a technical direction (eg building engineering); or alternatively a secondary technical degree/MTS supplemented with a solid experience in PFP and the construction environment.
- You combine experience in PFP with a sound knowledge of construction and installation techniques.
- Fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is a plus.
- You are communicative and you get along with the various stakeholders.
- You are service-minded and solution-oriented.
- You have technical insight and can use this commercially.
- You keep administrative order and you keep the overview.
- You live in the Belgium/Netherlands border region, ideally North Brabant, and are willing to travel frequently within Belgium and the Netherlands.
- The opportunity to develop yourself and further grow in the role/within the team.
- Employment with an ambitious and growing group and in an international environment.
- An open, transparent and down to earth culture.
- Environment where autonomy and entrepreneurship is strongly encouraged.
- A market competetive salary package.
Apply via the below button or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org