To support our commercial team in Benelux we are currently looking for an enthusiastic:
Account Manager PFP
IPCOM, headquartered in Melle, is an ambitious and fast-growing European group of companies. IPCOM is specialized in the distribution and conversion of innovative solutions for thermal insulation, high temperature insulation, passive fire protection and acoustic insulation. IPCOM’s customers are installers, international contractors, wholesalers and OEM’s in a wide range of industries and markets. IPCOM realizes a yearly turnover of approximately € 450 million and employs 1200 people in total. Driven by an enthusiastic and dynamic team and based on an active buy and build strategy, IPCOM aims at continuously strengthening its position on the European insulation market.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- As Account Manager PFP you are the first point of contact for all kinds of questions about Passive Fire Protection (PFP). You offer a total solution to the customer, possibly in consultation with the manufacturers.
- You are responsible for developing new business (B2B), through enlarging business with current customers or initiate collaborations with new ones. You identify and map all potential decision-makers at clients or prospects. You develop a relationship with them in order to strengthen or build a partnership.
- You give (technical) advice about our product range in Passive Fire Protection and demonstrate the added value we can bring.
- You follow the market and legislation regarding passive fire prevention and ensure that this information is also transferred to your colleagues.
- You focus on expanding the Belgian market commercially, but also support the Dutch market.
- You are active in the market and use your and the organization’s network (suppliers, partners...) to get in touch with the right people.
- You work closely together with the rest of the Sales team and with the Back-Office colleagues.
- You hold a bachelor degree (preferably in a technical direction) and a couple of years’ experience in a commercial position in a B2B environment.
- You combine experience in PFP with a sound knowledge of construction and installation techniques.
- Fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is a plus.
- You are communicative and you get along well with the various stakeholders.
- You are service-minded and solution-oriented.
- You have technical insight and can use this commercially.
- You live in the Belgium/Netherlands border region. You will work mostly out of Belgium (80%) with frequent travel to the Netherlands (20%).
- The opportunity to develop yourself and further grow in the role/within the team.
- Employment with an ambitious and growing group and in an international environment.
- An open, transparent and down to earth culture.
- Environment where autonomy and entrepreneurship is strongly encouraged.
- A market conform salary package.
Apply via the below button or send your CV to email@example.com