To support our commercial team in Benelux we are currently looking for an enthusiastic:
Account Manager PFP
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As Account Manager PFP you are the first point of contact for all kinds of questions about Passive Fire Protection (PFP). You offer a total solution to the customer, possibly in consultation with the manufacturers.
- You are responsible for developing new business (B2B), through enlarging business with current customers or initiate collaborations with new ones. You identify and map all potential decision-makers at clients or prospects. You develop a relationship with them in order to strengthen or build a partnership.
- You give (technical) advice about our product range in Passive Fire Protection and demonstrate the added value we can bring.
- You follow the market and legislation regarding passive fire prevention and ensure that this information is also transferred to your colleagues.
- You focus on expanding the Belgian market commercially, but also support the Dutch market.
- You are active in the market and use your and the organization’s network (suppliers, partners...) to get in touch with the right people.
- You work closely together with the rest of the Sales team and with the Back-Office colleagues.
- You hold a bachelor degree (preferably in a technical direction) and a couple of years’ experience in a commercial position in a B2B environment.
- You combine experience in PFP with a sound knowledge of construction and installation techniques.
- Fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is a plus.
- You are communicative and you get along well with the various stakeholders.
- You are service-minded and solution-oriented.
- You have technical insight and can use this commercially.
- You live in the Belgium/Netherlands border region. You will work mostly out of Belgium (80%) with frequent travel to the Netherlands (20%).
- The opportunity to develop yourself and further grow in the role/within the team.
- Employment with an ambitious and growing group and in an international environment.
- An open, transparent and down to earth culture.
- Environment where autonomy and entrepreneurship is strongly encouraged.
- A market conform salary package.
Apply via the below button or send your CV to email@example.com